An example of a Canadian Nanny Resume:
453 Beach Avenue
Objective: Seeking a live-in caregiver position that will allow me to work closely with children, since I love working with kids.
- Over 10 years of childcare experience.
- Early childhood education certified.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluent in English and Japanese.
- Experience working children who have special needs.
Mr. and Mrs. Need-a-Nanny
November 2009 – November 2011
- Responsible for the care of two children ages 3 and 5.
- Assisted children with bathing and dressing.
- Oversaw playtime and daily activities.
- Discussed and reported any concerns with the parents.
Childtown Community College
Early Childhood Education Certificate
Completed January 2000
Hobbies: painting, yoga, cooking, and volleyball.
References available upon request
If you would like help finding a Canadian family that you can be a live in caregiver to, contact International Nanny Agency in Canada